Sunday, July 8, 2007

Crazy Hot Tamale Summer




Well my good friend mentioned to me today that I haven't blogged in awhile, so I thought I would jot a few things down!!! It sure has been a crazy hot summer so far. I went to girls camp the beginning of June, which was the most wonderful time of my life, I had so much fun and headaches from laughing so much, it was worth every dirt spot on every part of my body!!! I defintely made a ton of memories! Anyway after that my family does a traditional beach house every year at Newport Beach and it is amazing, I sat on the beach everyday and relaxed and that was pretty much it!!! It was just what the doctor ordered!!! I miss the beach and the dang stinking weather there!! But now I am just trying to keep the kids occupied so we are swimming everyday, it is so nice to have a pool and to be able to say get your suits on and I don't have to drive them anywhere.........holy cow I have lived here all my life and I never had a pool growing up or since I have been married. That is just wrong, I am going to have a pool everywhere I live from now on, that is all I have to say about that!! Anyway the pool is very helpful in these flipping hot gosh dang days!!! Well I can't believe School is going to start right around the corner, I am so excited for this year to start, because I volunteered to be the PTO President and this is a new year, new school and new people to work with and I am so excited about it!! Camryn has never really had me be really involved with the school that she has gone to, so this year will be fun, because I will be a little to involved! But anyway I will have a lot of fun activities and events to plan and I can't wait! Our first event is a Luau on July 28th and it is going to be a meet and greet the principal and see the school for the first time, it should be fun. Well I will chat later.

2 comments:

Cami D. said...

I love your stinkin guts! I have never spelled Camryn's name right DUH and she was in my class for a year! Oh boy. Ok so screw the hot weather...let's go to the lake! How about tomorrow! :) See you then!

Beth/Grandma D. said...

I am so excited you posted a new blog. Here the summer is nearly over...as far as school is concerned, not the weather, and you didn't come to Show Low yet. Mmmmm....the weather here is great and smells awesome after the daily showers. I am glad you have a pool. I wonder if we will have the option of a pool in Heaven. Sounds heavenly to me.
Good luck with the PTO stuff. If you ever need a personal retreat time you are welcome here, we'll even find something yummy to fix for dinner. Come, come, come! Bring Cami with you:) Have a GREAT!