Sunday, February 24, 2008

I know close your mouths!

Yes I am making a blog! I have so many good people around me and so many fun laughs to not share them. First of all we took a little trip up north this weekand and it was the fun of all funs! I have pictures coming so be patient with me. Me, Ben and our kids, Brian and Dorothy and their kids and Cami and Jera were all there and we had a good time learning how to jump for a picture, swimming in a nice heated pool when it is snowing outside, and having an awesome snowball fight- but I don't like Conner's snowballs they hurt!! Well it was Conner and Caitlin's first time snowboarding and they are stinkin naturals, I admire people that can just do things the first time and just do it!! I just think I want to be able to try things once and be good at it, but it is so hard!!! (hello wakeboarding!) But the kids had such a good time, but they are so soar today. And Cade thinks that he needs to learn how to snowboard when he is 6. He was so bummed that he didn't get to learn and go out there with Conner and Colton. Maybe someday Cade, it can happen, as soon as you can not cry because you are in the snow for more than an hour! It was so funny when we were coming home Cade said that he had an Ear Confection, you know how your ears pop and we adults don't even think about it we just yawn, chew gum or do like I do and plug my nose and blow out my eardrum (I know that's bad!!) But anyway Cade was freaking out and he couldn't yawn and the chewing of the gum wasn't working either. So we told him to take a nap and that it would go away, but he didn't seem to buy that. But anyway he just kept saying that his ear confection isn't going away, we were cracking up so hard. His ears finally popped and then he was happy! Then we got to visit our cousins, The Jones's! What an awesome family and they are always so welcoming. What a great time , with great people! Thanks for the fun! Well I have more to blog about but a different subject, so stay tuned!!

9 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Ok, (tear) I am SO glad for a new post from my honey!!! ♥ how much fun you guys have together as a family! You are just the best. Did Ben miss me this w/e? I didn't come over to borrow your vacuum! LOL Glad you are feeling better and doing better. It is so hard to see you in pain. I felt so bad for you. Anyway, what a fun post! PLease keep it up and don't forget to invite Stephanie to your private blog! skhatch@hotmail.com her blog is on mine. Can't remember the link. And, did you remember Camryn's password yet? We want on!!!!
♥ ya!

Cami D. said...

i just had a little heart attack....I know you're not dead b/c I see you all the days but I can't believe you typed a blog! :) Jess can you please come play next time? Shann I had a BLAST - too many good memories. And Tip #3 when Shannon and Brian have an idea - Fake that you are excited if you really aren't! Ha ha! I'm using that in my happiness seminar! YOU ARE THE BEST!

Jenna said...

Shannon!!!! Yes, I thought you were off the bandwagon. Erin just called and told me about you being sick......that is so sad. I wish I saw you more often and I could have known sooner. I hope you are feeling better. We really need to hang out. I miss all of you guys, and I want you to see Denim. She is getting so old....so sad!! How is the old street? Tell Ali hi, I haven't called her forever either. Love-jenna

Val said...

Hello, nice to see you back to the blogging life. Oh ya, I'm coming with my mom. We are flying in on March 28th. I need to call you. I hope you are feeling better!
Bring on the posts!

MyR said...

Hello friend! I just stopped by because I haven't been here forever. How can we be CYBER friends if you never post? I'm jealous your family gets to hand out with Cami. I miss her LOTS!!!

coach curtis said...

Glad you've gone public so I can FINALLY see you. Your blog is FRESH, indeed, darlin'.

Katie

stephanie said...

hi shannon!! i just typed you a comment and it said saved but it really didnt save-hey i might have 2 comments on this thing--who knows i am kinda slow--but send me your email so i can invite you to my blog!! skhatch@hotmail.com

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Hey Shannon!! I'm so excited I found you on Cami's blog. Sounds like you guys had a fun time up north. It's been FOREVER since I've snowboarded!! I'm glad you guys survived. Poor Cade, that must have been miserable having an ear confection. Tell Cade hi for Adam and I. We sure miss having him in our class and miss seeing you guys every Sunday! :(

Ali Hawkins said...

Shannon I just got a blog and was on Jenna's and saw you had one so I came and checked it out it is cute!