Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sneaking...

Well since I changed Shannon's background I thought I'd sneak in and make a quick little post her since she never does.

Since her last post (over 5 months ag0) ...school has started again and ALL of her kids are in scool this year. (tear!). Her family has enjoyed little weekend vacations camping, treking and just enjoying family time.

Shannon is as busy as can be (of course) being the fantastic wife, mother of 5, main Shark at the school (receptionist), PTO President, Volleyball coach, Primary Teacher, Taxi, Super friend and Server at the cutest cafe around. Ya she's pretty busy...thus the lack of blogging right Shannon? :)

And we don't want to forget... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Sunday November 16th! We love you Shannon and are glad you were born!

6 comments:

Val said...

Love the post, Cami? I'm thinking it was you. Love the background!
Yes, HAPPY B-Day to you getting closer tho the big 4-0 every year;)

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Yay! A NEW update, regardless of WHO did it! ;)

Heaton's said...

Hey it's Cami but I'm updating Cassady's blog - just so you know their url. :)

Jenna said...

I love the update. I miss you Shannon!

Heaton's said...

Hey Shannon I know you are so busy so you probably won't see this for awhile. Lets go to Johnny Rockets soon. Also I better see you in the front office next time I go in!!! Good job administrative assistant!!!!

Val said...

Merry Christmas!!!