Thursday, April 12, 2007

Big Lots Big Fun


So there I was in Big Lots with my little guy Cade and we were killing some time while Colton was in Physical Therapy. Cade was such a patient little fella walking up and down the aisles. Well finally we came to the toy aisle and Cade yelled to the top of his lungs "Now this is what I am talking about, Oh Yeah!!!" And then he started doing a little bootie dance. He was so loud and I was looking around to see if anyone heard him and there was one lady and she just smiled and laughed!! It was the funniest thing!! He sure makes my day.

3 comments:

MyR said...

I know you don't know me...I'm Cami's sister and I found your page though her blog. I just had to tell you that I LOVED THIS STORY! I laughed out loud. I can imagine how funny it was. Kids are FUNNY!!!

Jenna said...

That is hillarious Shannon. Cade is so cute, so are all of your kids!!! That reminds me of you, I could see you saying now this is what i'm talkin about!!!!!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Hey Shannon, I am catching up on your blog! How fun! Cade makes me laugh so hard but the "do you guys have a dog" comment was the BEST!!