Friday, April 13, 2007

What a Wonderful Life!!!

I had a Wonderful time these last few days! I had the privilage to spend some time with a wonderful family!! I had to work up in Pinetop/Showlow area and I spent the time I wasn't working with this awesome family!! I had so much fun laughing, eating wonderful food and enjoying the best company ever. It was so chilly up there, I didn't even come prepared with a jacket. But I got my work done and drove home , already missing Showlow and the awesome people I was with. I listened to these cool CD's on the way home about a Millionaire Mind, and I popped the first one in and then the second and then the last one and finished them all before I got home, it was awesome and I am telling ya, I have a millionaire mind!!! That was the best upliftment possibe. It was the best car ride home, the CD's , black licorice and my fiber one bars!!! I loved it!! Anyway I had a great couple of days , but now I have to get back to life. Oh and I almost forgot, has anyone ever seen a brown pen before, nope that is what I thought, well guess what I got one and it is staying with me forever!!! Thanks for a great couple of days!!

2 comments:

Cami D. said...

Oh my gosh you are so nice! YOU DO HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND and I am so glad you share it...and your fiber bars! Ha ha this was so fun just thank you!

Beth/Grandma D. said...

We loved having you in our home and you are welcome to come again. It was fun to visit with you all evening and share family stories (that get even more fun each time we share them). Thanks for listening. You are great! Happy BLOGing!