Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wax on , Wax off! Youth Conference '07


What an incredible weekand I had with the youth in our ward. We went up to Show Low to a interesting ranch full of wild horses from the Snowy River! The weekand was filled with fun, exciting, wet and hard activities. I couldn't decide what was funner, they were all amazing. There were some good times and fun friends to hang out with. I went canoeing, rock climbing, and repelling. Now if I could just wakeboard I would be happy!! I had a great time hanging out with my kids, it was fun to have Colton, Caitlin and Conner all there with me. I usually just have Caitlin with me because of Girls Camp, but I got to experience dealing with the boys. Fun!! Thank you Conner for saving me from a broken Canoe!! I hope the kids enjoyed it as much as I did.

4 comments:

Cami D. said...

Yes the WILD horses - I am glad you were safe from the rampant one! :) This was fun, thanks for tipping me out of the canoe just outside the harbor!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Yes, let's hear about the HORSES, Shannon. Do NOT give up on wakeboarding. If I can finally get up, believe me, ANYONE can.

vanessa said...

so stinking excited for monday....

and that is true about jess, if she can get up, anyone can...LMAO!

Jenna said...

you look like you are a teenager shannon!! your kids are the cutest ever!!