Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lemon Drop Shakes!






Okay I just have to share this with you. If you like lemons, then you will LOVE this shake. My cheeks are hurting just thinking about this!!! Here is the recipe...
1/2 small lemon.......2 tbsp. crushed lemon drop candies..........1 tbsp. sugar......1 quart vanilla ice cream........1 1/2 cups lemondade..... Rub the rim of your serving glass/cup with one lemon slice. In a shallow dish combine crushed lemon drops and sugar; dip glass/cup rims in mixture, set aside. In a blender combine ice cream and lemonade. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour ice cream mixtures into glass/cup. Top with remaining lemon slices. Makes 6 servings. Holy cow this is the most yummiest thing in the world. Hope you like it.

4 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

This sounds crazy. I will have to try it for JOel b/c he LOVES lemon things. He is obsessed with the diet lemonade from Chick.fil.A!

Cami D. said...

Of course you do little Miss Lemonade! My mouth just watered!

Anonymous said...

Oh!! My gosh! I totally have got to try this, thanks for the recipe!! I love lemonnnyyy things.

Dorothy said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am coming over right now for lemon shakes and craft time!! Those note books a darn cute.