Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Shark Attack Week

This week at the kid's school is Shark Attack Week!! It is so fun for them, I will add some pictures later, but they had Hammerhead Hawaiian Day, Today is Dolphin Doo's for crazy hair day, tomorrow is Fish Friends Day for Twin Day, and tomorrow is Silly Starfish Sock Day, and then Friday is Shark Spirit Day where you wear the school colors!!! The kids really enjoy being crazy and having a good time. Conner left the house this morning with a mohawk and it was probably 4 different colors. And the funny thing is, is that he didn't even care what he looked like! We also have a shark spirit store at school and they are selling, water bottles, shark tooth necklaces, shark stuffed animals and things like that. It is so cool to be Chaparral Sharks, what a cool mascot. Sharks Rule, even though they scare me to death!!

6 comments:

Val said...

That would be cool to be the Sharks. You have got some really cool ideas for shark stuff. We are the Huskies, at least we can do stuff with that, we used to be the Trail Blazers:{.

Val said...

O.k. your music just loaded. I love it. I will have to find some Halloweeny music. BTW, love your background!

Jenna said...

Can I tell you my whole life I have had 3 repeating dreams. 1-my teeth crumble to pieces, 2-I can fly, 3- shark attack dreams!!! I am terrified of them!!!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

That was fun working w/ you @ school yesterday! I need to find time to do it more. My kids are LOVING this new school way more than ST.

Cami D. said...

You are making school so cool for them - good job ROCKSTAR!! And ohhh cool new back ground!

Um I'm excited to see you tonight! Ha ha!

Cami D. said...

Shannon ok I know I get to hear your stories in the "live" version and don't get me wrong - I love them!! I just miss re-reading them! ha ha Put a post up yo! :)