Monday, May 19, 2008

Relaxing Summer Time

I know summertime is usually a stressful time, because your usually home with your kids plus you have automatically adopted some extra kids for 2 months and then they go back to live with their real families. But I am so excited to stay home with my kids and even the extras this summer. I don't know if it is because I have been working and am looking forward to time off, or if it is because I really miss hanging out with my kids!! I can't wait till I have uninterupted time with them. And I really can't wait to hang out at the beach this summer with them. That is my chair and my umbrella where I will be sitting pretty much for 10 hours a day! I just need a bellhop boy to bring me my cherry limeade from sonic and string cheese to my side table there and I will be in heaven. Well I hope all of you enjoy your summer as much as I will!! And talking about Summer Time Vacation, I will be voting on what the best summertime vacation is, the one that I would love to go on, so hurry and send me your summertime plans and I will vote and the winner will receive a summertime survival kit!!! I am not telling you what it is so don't ask! Hurry and get your plans in!!

11 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Oh you KNOW I want in on that action! Our plans are to go to Utah (Logan/Bear Lake/Park City) for 3 weeks over the 4th!!! HEAVEN! I know you would ♥♥♥it there. Someday we wil make it happen. And...don't forget the 6th...it's BOAT day! You will get up this time! Pick Me! Pick me! (we haven't seen you on our blog lately ;)

Anonymous said...

My summer vacation would include a drive in the middle of the desert in the blazing heat. Stopping randomly at a place between Gila Bend and Yuma called STUCKEYS OR STARKEYS! Cant member! Then cracking open a nice cold pina colada soda, because it's the cheapest soda and we are on a budget. Then arriving at the super 8 motel off of sports arena blvd, remeber we just don't say "motel" we have to say the entire name of the motel and then the closest street name. Then swimming in the over chlorinated pool until are eyes are so red it looks like we have been smoking dope all night long. Waking the next day and taking turns going down to the lobby to get a two day old danish. Why are we taking turns because we exceeded the amount of people in one room, so we didn't want the front desk to catch us. Getting ready for the day with our matching handsewn shirts of the million dollar man and thinking we were way cool....I could go on but I have to get back to work! By the way Jess Shannon has been to Big Bear Lake!

stephanie said...

i am going to have to come back to this post, i have to make it good!!

Val said...

So do you want my vacation plans or what I think your best vacation would be? I'll give you both....
We are driving to.....the BEACH!!!!
And hanging out with some really cool cousins and family! Then if she'll have us, hanging out for a little bit at my cuz's house;) Oh ya and I have to take my kids to DISNEYLAND! for a day.
That leads me to your best vacation.....
A stay as long as you want Disneyland trip or maybe spice it up a little and move it over to Disney World! Seeing as yo love that place. Or maybe going to crazy hot Texas to visit your lovely cousin;)(but you did that last year).
Can't wait for my trip to Cali!!

Val said...

And when I say we are driving to the beach I don't mean a few hour drive, try 24 hour drive.

Val said...

O.K. I just posted 3 entries on my blog. One had had saved in drafts from my trip to AZ but hadn't uploaded the pics yet then I added two more just now!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Are we supposed to make this HARD? Ok, those guys are going to the BEACH!! and DISNEYLAND! BOO HOO! I have to drive in an old crappy mini van BY MYSELF with 4 kids... 10 and under for 12 hours listening to "are we there yet?" If anyone needs a care package...it's US!
did that work? ;)

Val said...

Hey wait a second, I have to drive by myself with 3 kids and hear that same thing. Though one of those kids might just happen to help drive every so often.
:) Though 4 kids 10 and under are probably worse in the car;)

Anonymous said...

Jess B....wins!!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

LOLOLOL, Yay! Thanks Brian! (Did I really win Shannon???? huh, did I? did I?)

Val said...

Ok, when are you going to post again? I just found something cool on blogger, you can post from your phone. I am so excited. I might have a million posts a day now:)