Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cade Did It!!

Well Cade Graduated from Preschool today! He was having a hard time, I don't know if he was being shy or what, so he didn't walk as they would call it, he stood behind the stage and cried. That is just not like him, but Ms. Nikkii went ahead with out him and he still got his diploma. He has learned so much from her and being in her class. He has also made some really great friends. His favorite buddies are Taden and Paige. Taden and Cade are already planning their first sleep over, they are the youngers in the family so they don't understand why they can't have one yet. But when they do I'm telling ya, they are probably going to stay up all night because they are going to be so excited!! It is so wonderful that they can make friends at this age and have such a good time with each other. What a wonderful day it was for Cade and all his preschool friends to graduate together. When Ms. Nikkii was reading their little spot lights of each kid, she came to Cade's and she asked him who he wanted to be when he grew up and he said Tony Hawk, Cade really thinks he is going to be this pro-skater and it cracks me up. Thanks Colton and Conner for doing that to your little brother. But anyway it was a great day and a big thank you to Ms. Nikkii and all her creative work and time with our kids. It really paid off that is for sure.

3 comments:

Val said...

So very cool. Jaxon had his program last night, it was so cute. The 4's don't graduate at his school since they have private kindergarten there and the are the ones graduating but it dawned on me tonight how much Jax has learned from his teacher he had this year. He only has 3 more days left and I'm trying to figure out something nice to give or do for his teacher. I'm just so grateful for how she helped him through this year. Isn't it nice to have such a great teacher for your child?

Cami D. said...

Oh my gosh it was SO funny! I LOVE that Miss Nikki asked him when Baseball was invented and he said "3:00" ha ha kids are great. I am sorry but I thought it was hilarious that he wouldn't come in - I still can't wait for him to sing me the Roll call song! :) 5 going on 20...what a fun kid!

stephanie said...

yay for cade! and yes we have got to do the sleepover thing!!! taden is totally bummed that i didnt get that taken care of last week :) so we will have to make it SOON!!