Monday, April 16, 2007

Women's Expo





Time with the Gals!!

Well I went to the Women's Expo for the first time. It was a lot of fun, and I can't believe all the people that were there, even men!! Me and Caitin and my mom went and we had a great time. My mom really enjoyed herself and she was so proud of herself for getting 15 bottles of nail polish for free. They were pretty cool. Caitlin was so proud of herself for getting 7 compliments on her hair that day, and the funny thing was is that it was just pulled up in a bun thingy majigy!! This picture wasn't her hairdo, but I thought it was cute of Caitlin. After the Expo my mom treated us to pizza and wings (great idea for my diet!) But anyway I really don't like wings, but boy let me tell ya a thing or two about these wings.... The place is called Ball Park Pizza and they have the best Golden wings there is , my mom ordered 20 wings and I ate oh about 10!!!! I couldn't believe it , for someone that doesn't like wings, I sure did that day!!! Anyway it was a great time I loved hanging out with my daughter Caitlin and of course hanging out with my cool mom!!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Shannon I am so glad you are a blogger!!!!!! Thanks for coming over yesturday, and I loved the present. I had to call my Mom to tell her that you got me the ward cookbook too. She said Shannon is so nice!!! You definately have to come swim a lot this summer!!! And when I have Denim you have to come over for sure!! The expo sounded fun, and your Mom seems so cool!!!!!!

Cami D. said...

That face...I love that girl!