Monday, September 17, 2007

I have Been Tagged!!!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Moved into my first house,and decorating it like crazy.
2. Just became a bear cub scout leader for Colton
3. Had all 3 of my kiddos at Noah Webster Charter School, and was working there myself. It was fun, until the drama began.
4. Waiting for our neighborhood school to be built(GO Finley Farms!!)
5. Enjoying Motherhood and Wifeyhood!!

5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. Get out of my PJ'S sometime today.
2. Clean up all the games in the living room, it was major game night yesterday!
3. Go see Conner's BB Game today, he is in the starting line up, Yeah Conner!!!
4. Figure out what's for Dinner.
5. Do my daily check in at the school!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. anything cheescakey
2. A good Cookie (that is hard to find)
3. Cherry Limeade from Sonic
4. Dove Chocolate Bar, Carmello or Mars Bar
5. Black Licorise

5 songs I know the Lyrics to:
1. Big girls don't cry -Fergie
2. Rock down to Electric Avenue
3. Ostrich went yodeling!!! (that one is for you Cami)
4. Any song in the 50's I love to listen to and sing along, and make up my own words!!
5.Forever and ever and Amen-Randy Travis (Thanks Dad for getting that Tattooed in my brain, when I was 16)

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all of our debt, my Families debt,and have a cushion in all of our bank accounts.
2. Pay off all the people that have gone the extra mile and been there for us (yes we know who everyone is)
2. Buy a Beach House
3. Buy a Cabin home up in the Pines.
4. Buy a boat
5. AND GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!

5 Bad Habits:
1. Not spending enough time with the people in my lives
2. Procrastination (what is it with that one Cami)
3. Eating all the time, I just can't get enough of food!!! I love it
4. The addiction of blogging!!
5. Signing up for things that sometimes I don't think I am good at.

5 Things I would never wear again:
1. White pants ( Ican't do it)
2. Flowered anything.
3. My hair half way up in a barrett!
4. High Heel Shoes ( I would fall and break a hip)
5. Panty Freaking Hose!

5 of my favorite toys:
1. My Car (Big Red)
2. My supplies for making cards.
3. I would have to say Heaton's Boat, even though it is not mine, but I think I am in love with it.
4. My five Kids that love to be tickled, especially Colton.
5. My Beach Cruiser Bike, with the Big Fat Butt Seat.

5 Poeple I tag:
Jess, Dorothy, Jenna, Val, Brian

5 comments:

Cami D. said...

I am laughing my guts out! I love the Heaton's boat and your big seat cruiser bike too! I just love your guts!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

You are the best Shannon. And when i told you what your talents were in Sunday school, I meant every word of it. You are just so dang fun.

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

oh and thanks for tagging me, now I will NEVER get anything done today.

Cami D. said...

Oh AND... I love Big Red too - he kept our Camp Tent from blowing off to OZ and I can fly as high as he is on the lake! Ah ha ha ha!

Dorothy said...

I can't ever skip a tag. It's bad luck and I am a believer!