Monday, September 10, 2007

Under the C's


My kids seriously live in the water. What a blast to have a pool!! The kids have so much fun and they do the funniest things, I think water really makes them crazy!! But I know one things is for sure it defintely wears them out, they sure sleep great when they have swam for the day. Conner and Colton thought it would be cool to put this fun Pool Party sign under the water and then , Conner thought it would be even more fun to go under water himself. I wonder if I ever thought of these crazy ideas when I was a kid, if you talk to my brother Brian, I am sure he would have something to say about that!!!
So if anyone wants to come over for a pool party, there is not much more swimming time left!!! Come on over and join in the crazy fun.

4 comments:

Cami D. said...

Your kids are freaking hilarious!! Yes I want to come swim...tomorrow??

Val said...

I want to come too!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Shannon, have you forgiven us from our "Prank" yesterday? I feel so badly about it now;)

Jenna said...

looks like a party!!! pools are so nice in AZ!!!