Monday, September 17, 2007

Is there a Dr. in the house!!!




Well now here is a story for ya!!! My wonderful, awesome, friends in the world who I could never live without......... The Betz Family!! They rock and boy do they know how to play a pranksta Joke!! The whole family came over last week, and Jess came inside and had the look of death on her face. She told me that there had been an accident and that it had to do with Conner. He was skateboarding and fell and broke his arm. And he was standing there with a broken arm and a bandage on his head. I was freaking out, I felt so bad for Conner. But he looked like he was dealing with the pain fairly well. Well then they proceeded to tell me that they took care of everything and got Conner all bandaged up and took him to the hospital and everything. Now holy cow I felt so bad that they had to take care of all that, and that they even took it upon themselves to deal with all of this(not knowing it was a joke yet, I was freaking out)But anyway, then Jess broke and had to tell me that this was not for real, she couldn't hold it in any longer, I would have kept believing seriously!!! She is so hilarious, and then after I found out the somewhat disappointing news that this was all a joke, I couldn't stop laughing about it, even later that night, I was just giggling!!! But the funny thing about being disappointing, I know this is going to sound terrible, but I have never had a kid that has had a broken an arm or leg and had to get a cast on. So I was kind of looking forward to signing a cast for my kid!!! Is that the stupidest thing ever, what terrible mom I am!!! Now I will probably jinks myself! Well anyway, it was a great prank and Conner played it very well, he even looked a little pale. It was a great prank Betz family, thanks for the Fun!!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Conner is so cute, and that was a good one Jess!

Cami D. said...

Conner is HILARIOUS! I can't believe Jess could hold it in that long! That's a great joke!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

I am LOL as I am reading this! Shannon, I will never forget the look on your face. I felt SOOOO bad that we were doing this to you. BLAME IT ON JOEL! It was so his idea. I am glad to see you post and laugh about it b/c I was wondering how you felt about us now. How is Ben feeling about us? LOL

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Oh and Conner was a great sport!!!

Dorothy said...

That is classic! What a funny kid.

Val said...

That is perfect! What a GREAT joke! Now when your child has had 3 casts, 2 in the span of 6 months, maybe not so funny.