Monday, September 17, 2007

Ward Campout


I am a little late on writing about our Ward Campout!! But there is the funniest story that I couldn't keep to myself!! I have got to share this with you all. There were quite a few funny stories, but I will just tell this one. A group of people in the ward were gathered around and Cade was asked when his birthday was and how old he was, so he proceeded to tell that his birthday was 2007 and that he was 4 but he looks like he is 6!! I just about lost it, I was laughing so hard!! He is a character and his funny little playmate Paige is the exact amount of funnyness!!!They were cracking everyone up at Camp. This is a picture where they were told to do a cheer or something funny for the camera and Cade turns to Paige and says lets do the Cowboy, so they got there lasso's ready and turned in circles and did the cowboy!! I love little kids and there sense of humors!! It really make my day.



This was the gang of the Teenage Mutant Ninjas, with a litte dollop of Cami D.!! They had alot of fun, being crazy, sleeping out under the stars, and catching snakes!!

Now here are two perfect little girls playing and having a great time. They were the cool Second Graders!! They loved to be imaginative and having a good time.

And then there are the two trouble makers!! What a great friend I have, I am so lucky to be blessed with someone that I can laugh with, chill with (whenever, and I mean that), she understands me, she is there for me, and most of all the whole family is the perfect package!! I love them all. Thanks for being a Great friend!!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I am a little sad right now. I wish I was there!!! I really miss the old ward.

Cami D. said...

I might be laughing at the "little dallop of Cami D" You are hilarious! That was FUN! Jenna you guys should have come anyways!!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Yay Jenna, you should have come! Shannon- what a SWEET post!!! You are so awesome to say those things. I can't believe you did that post, it's awesome and it made my day. :)

Dorothy said...

Your ward always has so much fun. We haven't even been camping yet this year. I guess it helps to have a tent! Next year for sure!!!!

vanessa said...

have you lost your addiction to posting?!?!?!?