Tuesday, September 4, 2007

"My Missionaries"


Well this is the funniest story about Cade and his suit. When I was a kid , I remember this story like it was yesterday. But my little brother Stevie loved going to church and he would get so proud of wearing his light powdered blue suit. I have a pictue of him, so when I find it I will post it, it is just the best.
Well anyway, I don't know why but I have never got my boys a suit, probably because they were so expensive or something. But I went to the DI just recently and found this little suit that would fit Cade so I had to buy it, not to mention it was only $2.00. So when I brought it home, Cade just about had a heart attack. He wanted to wear that suit to Bed he was so excited. So when church came , I put that suit on him and his tie and he said where are my scriptures, so I had to get him his sriptures. And he was set, he was so happy and I just had to take a picture of him. And it totally reminded me of my little brother Stevie. And now Colton and Conner are mad because they never had a suit. I need to work on that one. But these are my boys but most importantly - My missionaries!!!

3 comments:

vanessa said...

i would think they are the cutest missionaries ever!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

A. LOVE the new background!
B. LOVE your kiddos! Cade was so stinkin' cute @ church on Sun in that suit.
C. Countdown baby! :)

Jenna said...

I agree with Jess I am loving your new background, and cade is so cute. I miss seeing the old ward!